Position Opening: Franciscan Federation Treasurer
There is an immediate opening for the position of Treasurer of the Franciscan Federation. The Treasurer serves on the National Board and is a voting member of the Board.
The duties of the treasurer are:
- Assures responsible custody and management of funds, insurance, and other financial obligations under the direction of the National Board
- Prepares and presents the Financial Report to the National Board, at least quarterly, for approval
- Prepares and submits the annual report for the Annual Federation Conference
- Prepares and submits any other financial reports that may be required by the President or the National Board
- Assures the appropriate filing of required reports to civil authorities
- Assists and oversees the Executive Director(s) in their preparation of the renewal documents to congregations for the loan renewals to the Trust Fund, as well as the follow up correspondence, such as thank you letters, loan agreements to be sent to congregations upon renewal or request for return on loans
- Oversees the preparation of the annual budget in collaboration with the Executive Director(s)
- Presents the annual budget to the National Board for approval
- Assists the Executive Director(s) on any financial questions
Computer skills and good knowledge of finances are necessary. The position begins June 1, 2020.
If you are interested please send a resume to Fr. Frank Scornaienchi, T.O.R. at email@example.com by March 15, 2020.