The Franciscan Federation of the Sisters and Brothers of the Third Order Regular of the United States is searching for a Treasurer to begin duties on June 1, 2024. The Treasurer is a volunteer position who serves on the National Board and is a voting member of the Board. The term of office is 3 years, renewable once.
The duties of the treasurer are:
- Assures responsible custody and management of funds, insurance, and other financial obligations under the direction of the National Board
- Prepares and presents the Financial Report to the National Board, at least quarterly, for approval
- Prepares and submits the annual report and other such reports as may be required by the President or National Board, and assists in the interpretation, discussion, and review of such reports.
- Assures the appropriate filing of required reports to civil authorities
- Assists and oversees the Executive Director in preparing of the renewal documents to congregations for the loan renewals to the Trust Fund, as well as the follow up correspondence, such as thank you letters, loan agreements to be sent to congregations upon renewal or request for return on loans
- Oversees the preparation of the annual budget in collaboration with the Executive Director
- Presents the annual budget to the National Board for approval
- Assists the Executive Director on any financial questions
Please seriously consider this request and share with your networks. Computer skills and good knowledge of finances are necessary. Knowledge of CRM software and Quick Books are desired. If you are interested, please send a resume and letter of recommendation to Suzanne M. Kush, CSSF (email@example.com) by February 1, 2024.